As an artist who’s found himself hoping to “inspire the world with his words,” Southern California spitter Sean Brown has quite the noble task in front of him. With his candid debut, Letter To God, however, he’s off to a worthy start. On the Whole Foods record, Brown finds himself facing his struggles head on as he addresses financial issues, the desire to sin and more, all while attempting to remain positive in his rhymes. The accompanying music video for Letter To God, which was directed by both HollaAtGil and Born Original Productions, finds the rapper surrounded by temptation, whether it be an inviting bottle of vodka or a woman clad in lacy, red lingerie. The Joel Johnston-produced record is featured on Brown’s non-grocery-store-related Whole Foods mixtape, which was released in September.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/31/12
Submit your Rating
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Morning Sun" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)