As an artist who’s found himself hoping to “inspire the world with his words,” Southern California spitter Sean Brown has quite the noble task in front of him. With his candid debut, Letter To God, however, he’s off to a worthy start. On the Whole Foods record, Brown finds himself facing his struggles head on as he addresses financial issues, the desire to sin and more, all while attempting to remain positive in his rhymes. The accompanying music video for Letter To God, which was directed by both HollaAtGil and Born Original Productions, finds the rapper surrounded by temptation, whether it be an inviting bottle of vodka or a woman clad in lacy, red lingerie. The Joel Johnston-produced record is featured on Brown’s non-grocery-store-related Whole Foods mixtape, which was released in September.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/31/12
Submit your Rating
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Morning Sun" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.