As a kid, a fence meant something to jump over that made me look really cool in the process. On the flip side, emcee and producer Sean Brown is about to hop one out of necessity. On Hop The Fence, the Los Angeles artist is leaving all of his fake friends behind to step into an arena with the greatest and play for keeps. He amps himself up with an adrenaline-filled drum beat, while being his own hype man by yelling, “Warm it up, Sean!” Clearly, there is no need for a team behind Sean when he has himself to rely on. Hop the Fence isn’t (yet) attached to a larger project, but you can check out his last free project, Mascot, which is available for free stream and download on The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.