As a kid, a fence meant something to jump over that made me look really cool in the process. On the flip side, emcee and producer Sean Brown is about to hop one out of necessity. On Hop The Fence, the Los Angeles artist is leaving all of his fake friends behind to step into an arena with the greatest and play for keeps. He amps himself up with an adrenaline-filled drum beat, while being his own hype man by yelling, “Warm it up, Sean!” Clearly, there is no need for a team behind Sean when he has himself to rely on. Hop the Fence isn’t (yet) attached to a larger project, but you can check out his last free project, Mascot, which is available for free stream and download on The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)