As a kid, a fence meant something to jump over that made me look really cool in the process. On the flip side, emcee and producer Sean Brown is about to hop one out of necessity. On Hop The Fence, the Los Angeles artist is leaving all of his fake friends behind to step into an arena with the greatest and play for keeps. He amps himself up with an adrenaline-filled drum beat, while being his own hype man by yelling, “Warm it up, Sean!” Clearly, there is no need for a team behind Sean when he has himself to rely on. Hop the Fence isn’t (yet) attached to a larger project, but you can check out his last free project, Mascot, which is available for free stream and download on The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.