As a kid, a fence meant something to jump over that made me look really cool in the process. On the flip side, emcee and producer Sean Brown is about to hop one out of necessity. On Hop The Fence, the Los Angeles artist is leaving all of his fake friends behind to step into an arena with the greatest and play for keeps. He amps himself up with an adrenaline-filled drum beat, while being his own hype man by yelling, “Warm it up, Sean!” Clearly, there is no need for a team behind Sean when he has himself to rely on. Hop the Fence isn’t (yet) attached to a larger project, but you can check out his last free project, Mascot, which is available for free stream and download on The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.