Sean Brown‘s previous features, Letter to God, Morning Sun and 100 Thousand, found the Golden State emcee offering a brutally honest account of his struggles in the personal, professional, spiritual and economic arenas. With all the complicated sh*t on his plate, it’s understandable that he often fantasizes about going back to those Good Old Days when playing with friends was the only item on his to-do list. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, making its world premiere on our front page, Brown’s own minimal, sample-laced production sets the stage for fond recollections of his childhood, from days whiled away vibing out to classic hip-hop to evenings spent in front of the tube, watching the Lakers annihilate their challengers. Fellow Cali native Mann and Milwaukee-repping Booth regular Gerald Walker spit nostalgic guest verses. For Good Old Days and much more, cop the headliner’s MASCOT tape when it drops digitally on Monday, March 17.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.