Sean Brown‘s previous features, Letter to God, Morning Sun and 100 Thousand, found the Golden State emcee offering a brutally honest account of his struggles in the personal, professional, spiritual and economic arenas. With all the complicated sh*t on his plate, it’s understandable that he often fantasizes about going back to those Good Old Days when playing with friends was the only item on his to-do list. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, making its world premiere on our front page, Brown’s own minimal, sample-laced production sets the stage for fond recollections of his childhood, from days whiled away vibing out to classic hip-hop to evenings spent in front of the tube, watching the Lakers annihilate their challengers. Fellow Cali native Mann and Milwaukee-repping Booth regular Gerald Walker spit nostalgic guest verses. For Good Old Days and much more, cop the headliner’s MASCOT tape when it drops digitally on Monday, March 17.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
Tha Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letter To God" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.