Previously encountered on last December’s Takin’ Away, Away Team emcee Sean Boog proves that he’s an emcee listeners can count on (awful pun intended) with new single 1-2-3. Beatsmith Amp provides old-school, sampled production work laced with old-school cuts, and Boog comes with no-nonsense lyricism to match, lacing the beat with punchline-driven braggadocio. Appreciate the Carolina repper’s focus on the fundamentals? Then you’re sure to dig the hot beats and rhymes in store on his Phantom of the Jamla LP, scheduled to drop May 17.
Written by richard on 04/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)