Fresh off the release of his latest street album, The Hat Trick, Scram Jones is already back to bless our eardrums with a brand new promo single. Wildside finds the Big Apple rapper-producer handling production as well as mic duties, spitting autobiographical rhymes over a sample from Lou Reed’s Walk on the Wild Side (by way of A Tribe Called Quest’s Can I Kick It). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to let you know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 11/30/11
Submit your Rating
Beast Music Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.