Fresh off the release of his latest street album, The Hat Trick, Scram Jones is already back to bless our eardrums with a brand new promo single. Wildside finds the Big Apple rapper-producer handling production as well as mic duties, spitting autobiographical rhymes over a sample from Lou Reed’s Walk on the Wild Side (by way of A Tribe Called Quest’s Can I Kick It). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to let you know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 11/30/11
Submit your Rating
Beast Music Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.