Fresh off the release of his latest street album, The Hat Trick, Scram Jones is already back to bless our eardrums with a brand new promo single. Wildside finds the Big Apple rapper-producer handling production as well as mic duties, spitting autobiographical rhymes over a sample from Lou Reed’s Walk on the Wild Side (by way of A Tribe Called Quest’s Can I Kick It). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to let you know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 11/30/11
Submit your Rating
Beast Music Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)