Fresh off the release of his latest street album, The Hat Trick, Scram Jones is already back to bless our eardrums with a brand new promo single. Wildside finds the Big Apple rapper-producer handling production as well as mic duties, spitting autobiographical rhymes over a sample from Lou Reed’s Walk on the Wild Side (by way of A Tribe Called Quest’s Can I Kick It). Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked—while this joint isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to let you know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 11/30/11
Beast Music Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)