The superstitious hold that nothing good can happen on Friday the 13th, but I don’t buy it for a second. If today’s date were such bad luck, how do you explain Scram Jones‘s serendipitous reappearance after nearly two years away from the Booth? (His last feature, Wildside, dropped back in December of 2011.) Inspired by (and featuring samples from) the classic slasher flick of the same name, the Empire State representative’s latest EP single finds him flexing his lyrical muscles over his own driving, yet understated boardwork. Between verses, he showcases his skills behind the wheels of steel. Like what you’re hearing? More bangers await on Scram Jones’s Dead Giveaway LP, scheduled to drop this October via Beast Music Records.
Written by richard on 09/13/13
Submit your Rating
Beast Music Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Third Degree ft. Nino Bless, Saigon & Crooked I" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)