Fresh off earning reader approval for lead single Pray Alone, Scotty ATL returns to the Booth with another fresh cut off his forthcoming, Scion AV-presented EP. Whereas the aforementioned jam focused on the dark side of the hustle, What’s the Formula is a more triumphant affair. Backed by the slow-rolling, whip-ready synth grooves of Childish Major, the unsigned buzzmaker runs down the key ingredients that give him the edge over his competitors in the rap game. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop OTR2SJ when it hits the ‘net on Monday, June 30. Also, watch for Scotty’s contribution to The DJBooth’s exclusive freestyle series to hit our front page later this summer!
Written by richard on 06/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fade Away" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.