Coming straight outta Milwaukee is underground legend, Scottie Knoxx. After making a name for himself in Mil-Town’s mixtape circuit, Knoxx aligned his independent label, Xtra Entertainment, with Usher protégé and fellow Mil-Town native Rico Love‘s record label, Division 1 Records, and he geared up to do big things. On his new single, Killtown, Knoxx gives an articulate, yet streetwise account of the rawness of the Milwaukee streets, from the drug dealers and prostitutes to the gang bangers, and even refers to the Mil as the “home of the nation’s dirtiest police” (if you don’t know why, google Frank Jude.) Duly accompanied by producer Soundz, Killtown could help make the Mil-town legend a nationwide success!
Listen to More: Scott Knoxx Written by Burmy
Xtra Entertainment/Division 1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It On ft. Mike Payne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.