Coming straight outta Milwaukee is underground legend, Scottie Knoxx. After making a name for himself in Mil-Town’s mixtape circuit, Knoxx aligned his independent label, Xtra Entertainment, with Usher protégé and fellow Mil-Town native Rico Love‘s record label, Division 1 Records, and he geared up to do big things. On his new single, Killtown, Knoxx gives an articulate, yet streetwise account of the rawness of the Milwaukee streets, from the drug dealers and prostitutes to the gang bangers, and even refers to the Mil as the “home of the nation’s dirtiest police” (if you don’t know why, google Frank Jude.) Duly accompanied by producer Soundz, Killtown could help make the Mil-town legend a nationwide success!
Listen to More: Scott Knoxx
Written by Burmy on 08/1/07
Xtra Entertainment/Division 1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It On ft. Mike Payne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.