Following his ‘07 Mr. International mixtape (which featured the likes of Eminem, Rhymefest, and Le’Che Martin among others), Milwaukee’s underground king Scottie Knoxx looks to kick off ‘08 with a bang. Using his strong connections, the Division 1 soldier brings out frequent musical partner Mike Payne and his Animal House production team to help him “do what he do” on Get It On. As the song goes, despite trying to live a luxurious lifestyle (e.g., popping Krug Rose bottles at the Chicago Four Seasons with a side of escargot), Knoxx’s heart and soul will always be in the hood. Scottie’s sophomore LP, Gorilla Monsoon, should hit the streets later this year.
Written by Burmy on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
Xtra Entertainment/Division 1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.