Following his ‘07 Mr. International mixtape (which featured the likes of Eminem, Rhymefest, and Le’Che Martin among others), Milwaukee’s underground king Scottie Knoxx looks to kick off ‘08 with a bang. Using his strong connections, the Division 1 soldier brings out frequent musical partner Mike Payne and his Animal House production team to help him “do what he do” on Get It On. As the song goes, despite trying to live a luxurious lifestyle (e.g., popping Krug Rose bottles at the Chicago Four Seasons with a side of escargot), Knoxx’s heart and soul will always be in the hood. Scottie’s sophomore LP, Gorilla Monsoon, should hit the streets later this year.
Written by Burmy on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
Xtra Entertainment/Division 1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.