Following his ‘07 Mr. International mixtape (which featured the likes of Eminem, Rhymefest, and Le’Che Martin among others), Milwaukee’s underground king Scottie Knoxx looks to kick off ‘08 with a bang. Using his strong connections, the Division 1 soldier brings out frequent musical partner Mike Payne and his Animal House production team to help him “do what he do” on Get It On. As the song goes, despite trying to live a luxurious lifestyle (e.g., popping Krug Rose bottles at the Chicago Four Seasons with a side of escargot), Knoxx’s heart and soul will always be in the hood. Scottie’s sophomore LP, Gorilla Monsoon, should hit the streets later this year.
Written by Burmy on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
Xtra Entertainment/Division 1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.