Following his ‘07 Mr. International mixtape (which featured the likes of Eminem, Rhymefest, and Le’Che Martin among others), Milwaukee’s underground king Scottie Knoxx looks to kick off ‘08 with a bang. Using his strong connections, the Division 1 soldier brings out frequent musical partner Mike Payne and his Animal House production team to help him “do what he do” on Get It On. As the song goes, despite trying to live a luxurious lifestyle (e.g., popping Krug Rose bottles at the Chicago Four Seasons with a side of escargot), Knoxx’s heart and soul will always be in the hood. Scottie’s sophomore LP, Gorilla Monsoon, should hit the streets later this year.
Written by Burmy on 02/14/08
Submit your Rating
Xtra Entertainment/Division 1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.