Q Da Kid‘s gone through some serious changes since stepping into the Booth with his Trendin’ Topic mixtape back in early 2011. Most significantly, he ain’t a kid anymore; he’s a king. Now going by Scott King, the Big Apple emcee makes his triumphant return to our pages with the world premiere of pseudo self-titled promo cut Kings. A cinematic, synth-led beat by Chicago legend No. I.D. accompanies Scott as he trades thoughtful verses with Maino, a fellow member of B.K. rap royalty. This insightful jam is only a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from the artist as he embarks on the latest chapter of his career in the game.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.