Q Da Kid‘s gone through some serious changes since stepping into the Booth with his Trendin’ Topic mixtape back in early 2011. Most significantly, he ain’t a kid anymore; he’s a king. Now going by Scott King, the Big Apple emcee makes his triumphant return to our pages with the world premiere of pseudo self-titled promo cut Kings. A cinematic, synth-led beat by Chicago legend No. I.D. accompanies Scott as he trades thoughtful verses with Maino, a fellow member of B.K. rap royalty. This insightful jam is only a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from the artist as he embarks on the latest chapter of his career in the game.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.