Q Da Kid‘s gone through some serious changes since stepping into the Booth with his Trendin’ Topic mixtape back in early 2011. Most significantly, he ain’t a kid anymore; he’s a king. Now going by Scott King, the Big Apple emcee makes his triumphant return to our pages with the world premiere of pseudo self-titled promo cut Kings. A cinematic, synth-led beat by Chicago legend No. I.D. accompanies Scott as he trades thoughtful verses with Maino, a fellow member of B.K. rap royalty. This insightful jam is only a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from the artist as he embarks on the latest chapter of his career in the game.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)