Q Da Kid‘s gone through some serious changes since stepping into the Booth with his Trendin’ Topic mixtape back in early 2011. Most significantly, he ain’t a kid anymore; he’s a king. Now going by Scott King, the Big Apple emcee makes his triumphant return to our pages with the world premiere of pseudo self-titled promo cut Kings. A cinematic, synth-led beat by Chicago legend No. I.D. accompanies Scott as he trades thoughtful verses with Maino, a fellow member of B.K. rap royalty. This insightful jam is only a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from the artist as he embarks on the latest chapter of his career in the game.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)