Been craving some fresh tunes from Scolla? Then you’ve come to the right place. Today, the Motown fave (and freestyle alum) returns with The Jones, the latest entry in his #ScollasWebTour series. Here, the headliner trades smooth and self-assured bars with DMV rhymesayer Phil Adé (also a freestyle alum) and Milwaukee emcee Gerald Walker over a laid-back beat by Jerry Parker. Keep it locked for further entries in Scolla’s series, as well as the latest on his yet-untitled, forthcoming R&B EP. For more Phil Adé and Gerald Walker, check out their respective most recent Booth-sponsored releases, The Letterman and It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker.
Written by richard on 01/27/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 ENT/USR
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If I Was With You" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.