Young Scolla’s done a little growing up since last we saw him, on We Are The Tay‘s Slow Motion—for one thing, he’s dropped the “Young” from his stage name. Now going by plain old “Scolla,” the Motown-repping reader fave returns to our pages with Can’t Go Back, the inaugural entry in his newly-launched #WeeklyWebTour. Here, the artist comes together with Chi-town buzzmaker YP over the smooth production of The Xtraordinary Gentlemen. Keep it locked for further entries in Scolla’s weekly series, as well as details on his forthcoming R&B project (coming in February).
Written by richard on 01/10/12
Submit your Rating
Fab 5 ENT/USR
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If I Was With You" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.