If there’s one thing Scoe loves more than making money, it’s spending it in the most ostentatious way imaginable. That’s common knowledge to those who’ve been following the Philly repper’s career over the course of the last decade-and-a-half but, just in case anyone has it twisted, the industry vet emphasizes the point on B*tch I Ball, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this cut finds the artist flaunting his work ethic and his propensity for conspicuous consumption over a minimal, whip-ready beat by the ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this braggadocious street banger, previously-featured single The Crown and much more on Scoe’s Tha Influence tape, slated to hit The DJBooth this Thursday, October 17, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sunset Strip" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.