If there’s one thing Scoe loves more than making money, it’s spending it in the most ostentatious way imaginable. That’s common knowledge to those who’ve been following the Philly repper’s career over the course of the last decade-and-a-half but, just in case anyone has it twisted, the industry vet emphasizes the point on B*tch I Ball, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this cut finds the artist flaunting his work ethic and his propensity for conspicuous consumption over a minimal, whip-ready beat by the ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this braggadocious street banger, previously-featured single The Crown and much more on Scoe’s Tha Influence tape, slated to hit The DJBooth this Thursday, October 17, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sunset Strip" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)