If there’s one thing Scoe loves more than making money, it’s spending it in the most ostentatious way imaginable. That’s common knowledge to those who’ve been following the Philly repper’s career over the course of the last decade-and-a-half but, just in case anyone has it twisted, the industry vet emphasizes the point on B*tch I Ball, the latest single off his forthcoming street album. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this cut finds the artist flaunting his work ethic and his propensity for conspicuous consumption over a minimal, whip-ready beat by the ubiquitous Mike WiLL Made It. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this braggadocious street banger, previously-featured single The Crown and much more on Scoe’s Tha Influence tape, slated to hit The DJBooth this Thursday, October 17, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sunset Strip" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.