Ever had one of your favorite songs come on while the radio was playing at a barely-audible level, then found yourself turning the volume further and further up till your rear-view mirror (or bedroom window) was vibrating in time with the bass? ScienZe latest relationship was like that: his and his girl’s mutual feelings started out faint, and gradually increased till their love was ringing out at 100 Decibals. After the Brooklyn repper’s opening 16, Homeboy Sandman jumps on D.R.U.G.S‘s head-nodding, sampled beat to deliver a lyrical PSA on the importance of contraception, and singer Niachene provides a silky guest hook. For Decibals and much more, cop ScienZe’s Bring Back Ella EP when it drops independently on Tuesday, October 7.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.