Ever had one of your favorite songs come on while the radio was playing at a barely-audible level, then found yourself turning the volume further and further up till your rear-view mirror (or bedroom window) was vibrating in time with the bass? ScienZe latest relationship was like that: his and his girl’s mutual feelings started out faint, and gradually increased till their love was ringing out at 100 Decibals. After the Brooklyn repper’s opening 16, Homeboy Sandman jumps on D.R.U.G.S‘s head-nodding, sampled beat to deliver a lyrical PSA on the importance of contraception, and singer Niachene provides a silky guest hook. For Decibals and much more, cop ScienZe’s Bring Back Ella EP when it drops independently on Tuesday, October 7.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.