Ever had one of your favorite songs come on while the radio was playing at a barely-audible level, then found yourself turning the volume further and further up till your rear-view mirror (or bedroom window) was vibrating in time with the bass? ScienZe latest relationship was like that: his and his girl’s mutual feelings started out faint, and gradually increased till their love was ringing out at 100 Decibals. After the Brooklyn repper’s opening 16, Homeboy Sandman jumps on D.R.U.G.S‘s head-nodding, sampled beat to deliver a lyrical PSA on the importance of contraception, and singer Niachene provides a silky guest hook. For Decibals and much more, cop ScienZe’s Bring Back Ella EP when it drops independently on Tuesday, October 7.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.