As a result of his rising stature in the rap game, ScHoolboy Q‘s got a little extra change jingling in his pockets. And he knows exactly what he’s going to invest it in: Collard Greens. Not the kind you eat with peas and cornbread—the kind that gets you so lifted you can’t feel your face. Following late March’s Yay Yay, this freshly-minted mixtape single finds the TDE affiliate rolling up that “king sh*t” as he gets ready to “freak the freckles off” a fine female. THC and Gwen Bunn provide an appropriately blunted synth-percussoin for his bars, as well as those of Black Hippy colleague Kendrick Lamar, who goes above and beyond the call of duty by spitting bars in English, Spanish and (a little bit of) French. Oxymoron currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Do" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.