As a result of his rising stature in the rap game, ScHoolboy Q‘s got a little extra change jingling in his pockets. And he knows exactly what he’s going to invest it in: Collard Greens. Not the kind you eat with peas and cornbread—the kind that gets you so lifted you can’t feel your face. Following late March’s Yay Yay, this freshly-minted mixtape single finds the TDE affiliate rolling up that “king sh*t” as he gets ready to “freak the freckles off” a fine female. THC and Gwen Bunn provide an appropriately blunted synth-percussoin for his bars, as well as those of Black Hippy colleague Kendrick Lamar, who goes above and beyond the call of duty by spitting bars in English, Spanish and (a little bit of) French. Oxymoron currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Do" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.