Chi-Town may be known as the Second City but, as far as Rich Jones, Swords the Ronin and Troy Boy are concerned, it’ll always be the center of attention. On new single Middle of the Map, their first feature since February 2012’s Everyday People, the Second City Citizens let the world know just how happy they are to hail from the capital of the Midwest. Equator Club provide a party-ready instrumental backdrop for the group’s high-energy verses, and Brain Killer handles the official visuals, depicting a Northside party complete with (and I quote) “bubble bath beauties, foxy boxing, and passed out furry girls in their underwear.” This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for more fresh material from these proud Chicagoans.
Written by richard on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday People " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.