Chi-Town may be known as the Second City but, as far as Rich Jones, Swords the Ronin and Troy Boy are concerned, it’ll always be the center of attention. On new single Middle of the Map, their first feature since February 2012’s Everyday People, the Second City Citizens let the world know just how happy they are to hail from the capital of the Midwest. Equator Club provide a party-ready instrumental backdrop for the group’s high-energy verses, and Brain Killer handles the official visuals, depicting a Northside party complete with (and I quote) “bubble bath beauties, foxy boxing, and passed out furry girls in their underwear.” This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for more fresh material from these proud Chicagoans.
Written by richard on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday People " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)