Chi-Town may be known as the Second City but, as far as Rich Jones, Swords the Ronin and Troy Boy are concerned, it’ll always be the center of attention. On new single Middle of the Map, their first feature since February 2012’s Everyday People, the Second City Citizens let the world know just how happy they are to hail from the capital of the Midwest. Equator Club provide a party-ready instrumental backdrop for the group’s high-energy verses, and Brain Killer handles the official visuals, depicting a Northside party complete with (and I quote) “bubble bath beauties, foxy boxing, and passed out furry girls in their underwear.” This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for more fresh material from these proud Chicagoans.
Written by richard on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday People " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.