When Scarface released Girl You Know off his upcoming album, MADE, a decision on what singer would best complement the Houstonian for the remix was bound to come. Chosen was Trey Songz, who despite recently (Nov 3) being arrested on charges of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following a performance, is still a dreamboat in lady-land. While Songz smooth vocals of “You can’t be my girlfriend,” accompany ‘Face nicely, production from Nottz is what –like on the original– captures the essence and vibe of the tune the best. MADE will be in stores this December.
Rap A Lot Records/Asylum
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dogg Status ft. Lil' Wayne, T.I. & UTP" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.