When Scarface released Girl You Know off his upcoming album, MADE, a decision on what singer would best complement the Houstonian for the remix was bound to come. Chosen was Trey Songz, who despite recently (Nov 3) being arrested on charges of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following a performance, is still a dreamboat in lady-land. While Songz smooth vocals of “You can’t be my girlfriend,” accompany ‘Face nicely, production from Nottz is what –like on the original– captures the essence and vibe of the tune the best. MADE will be in stores this December.
Written by DJ Z on 11/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dogg Status ft. Lil' Wayne, T.I. & UTP" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.