When Scarface released Girl You Know off his upcoming album, MADE, a decision on what singer would best complement the Houstonian for the remix was bound to come. Chosen was Trey Songz, who despite recently (Nov 3) being arrested on charges of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following a performance, is still a dreamboat in lady-land. While Songz smooth vocals of “You can’t be my girlfriend,” accompany ‘Face nicely, production from Nottz is what –like on the original– captures the essence and vibe of the tune the best. MADE will be in stores this December.
Written by DJ Z on 11/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dogg Status ft. Lil' Wayne, T.I. & UTP" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.