When Scarface released Girl You Know off his upcoming album, MADE, a decision on what singer would best complement the Houstonian for the remix was bound to come. Chosen was Trey Songz, who despite recently (Nov 3) being arrested on charges of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following a performance, is still a dreamboat in lady-land. While Songz smooth vocals of “You can’t be my girlfriend,” accompany ‘Face nicely, production from Nottz is what –like on the original– captures the essence and vibe of the tune the best. MADE will be in stores this December.
Rap A Lot Records/Asylum
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dogg Status ft. Lil' Wayne, T.I. & UTP" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.