Currently hard at work recording his latest studio album, Saukrates managed to take some time out to craft Say I for Nike’s Always On campaign, a six-episode series spotlighting notable athletes. The soundtrack to a video showing a day in the life of Montreal Canadiens hockey player PK Subbans, the record finds the Canadian rapper/producer showcasing his skills on both sides of the boards, crafting a piano-driven beat to back his own determined rhymes. Keep it locked for more music from Saukrates in the next several months, leading up to the arrival of his Season One LP in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Yo! ft. Saukrates" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)