Currently hard at work recording his latest studio album, Saukrates managed to take some time out to craft Say I for Nike’s Always On campaign, a six-episode series spotlighting notable athletes. The soundtrack to a video showing a day in the life of Montreal Canadiens hockey player PK Subbans, the record finds the Canadian rapper/producer showcasing his skills on both sides of the boards, crafting a piano-driven beat to back his own determined rhymes. Keep it locked for more music from Saukrates in the next several months, leading up to the arrival of his Season One LP in early 2012.
Written by richard on 10/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Yo! ft. Saukrates" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.