Not featured on the solo tiop since he brought us Booth-exclusive freestyle #169 back in May 2010, the self-proclaimed godfather of Canadian hip-hop makes his triumphant return with a freshly-minted single. On this club-ready cut, Saukrates reveals why the ladies call him Megaman, flowing over his own synth-soaked, ‘80s-inspired production. Digging it? More awaits on the Ontario vet’s Season One EP, scheduled to hit store shelves and online retailers in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Yo! ft. Saukrates" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.