Not featured on the solo tiop since he brought us Booth-exclusive freestyle #169 back in May 2010, the self-proclaimed godfather of Canadian hip-hop makes his triumphant return with a freshly-minted single. On this club-ready cut, Saukrates reveals why the ladies call him Megaman, flowing over his own synth-soaked, ‘80s-inspired production. Digging it? More awaits on the Ontario vet’s Season One EP, scheduled to hit store shelves and online retailers in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Yo! ft. Saukrates" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)