Not featured on the solo tiop since he brought us Booth-exclusive freestyle #169 back in May 2010, the self-proclaimed godfather of Canadian hip-hop makes his triumphant return with a freshly-minted single. On this club-ready cut, Saukrates reveals why the ladies call him Megaman, flowing over his own synth-soaked, ‘80s-inspired production. Digging it? More awaits on the Ontario vet’s Season One EP, scheduled to hit store shelves and online retailers in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Yo! ft. Saukrates" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.