The 169th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Saukrates, the Toronto native who brought us Wednesday (Remix) and the reader-acclaimed Hot Like Summer. On his brand new, exclusive Lemonade Stand freestyle, the Blacksmith/Universal rapper flows over a Bangladesh-produced instrumental originally featured on Gucci Mane‘s Lemonade. Saukrates is currently working with Canada’s own DJ Wrispect on a new mixtape series titled Bridging the Gap. In addition, he is set to appear as a supporting act on Redman‘s upcoming North American tour.
Readers can download a copy of In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here. Watch for Volume 5 to hit our front page in late May.
Written by richard on 05/13/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Yo! ft. Saukrates" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.