Football, Labor Day weekend, and a new jam from Sassieon Dupris; September is already off to a great start. Even though September is from part one of Dupris’s Love, Fear & Fantasies tape, released in 2012, it seems fitting the tune that gets the visual treatment this month. The tinted, foggy Vintage Savage-directed video captures the atmospheric vibe of Pat Young’s boardwork perfectly. Hammering home the record’s soulful, whimsical vibe, Dupris showcases an intoxicating, shrouded vocal style with a powerful, yet hypnotizing effect. If you want more, I encourage you to check out Love| Fear| & Fantasies II, available on iTunes and stream-able right here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/6/13
Submit your Rating
The Row Crew
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)