Football, Labor Day weekend, and a new jam from Sassieon Dupris; September is already off to a great start. Even though September is from part one of Dupris’s Love, Fear & Fantasies tape, released in 2012, it seems fitting the tune that gets the visual treatment this month. The tinted, foggy Vintage Savage-directed video captures the atmospheric vibe of Pat Young’s boardwork perfectly. Hammering home the record’s soulful, whimsical vibe, Dupris showcases an intoxicating, shrouded vocal style with a powerful, yet hypnotizing effect. If you want more, I encourage you to check out Love| Fear| & Fantasies II, available on iTunes and stream-able right here in The DJBooth.
The Row Crew
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.