For listeners, Sasha Go Hard‘s latest single is what I’d call a good Problem—like having too many dimes blowing up your phone, or getting so full on caviar you can’t finish your filet mignon. If you’re one of the Chi-town buzzmaker’s competitors, on the other hand… well, you’re pretty much f**cked. Coming on the heels of GTAV soundtrack inclusion Gimmie Mo, this newly-released promo cut sees Sasha mercilessly trash-talking her rivals in the game. While the ladies bear the brunt of her lyrical assault, the artist does invite another female emcee to join her on the mic. Tink jumps on Tony Roche‘s whip-ready beat to deliver an aggressive closing 16; ZAE directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Sasha Go Hard has an untitled new project on the horizon, which we’ll keep you posted on as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.