For listeners, Sasha Go Hard‘s latest single is what I’d call a good Problem—like having too many dimes blowing up your phone, or getting so full on caviar you can’t finish your filet mignon. If you’re one of the Chi-town buzzmaker’s competitors, on the other hand… well, you’re pretty much f**cked. Coming on the heels of GTAV soundtrack inclusion Gimmie Mo, this newly-released promo cut sees Sasha mercilessly trash-talking her rivals in the game. While the ladies bear the brunt of her lyrical assault, the artist does invite another female emcee to join her on the mic. Tink jumps on Tony Roche‘s whip-ready beat to deliver an aggressive closing 16; ZAE directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Sasha Go Hard has an untitled new project on the horizon, which we’ll keep you posted on as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.