For listeners, Sasha Go Hard‘s latest single is what I’d call a good Problem—like having too many dimes blowing up your phone, or getting so full on caviar you can’t finish your filet mignon. If you’re one of the Chi-town buzzmaker’s competitors, on the other hand… well, you’re pretty much f**cked. Coming on the heels of GTAV soundtrack inclusion Gimmie Mo, this newly-released promo cut sees Sasha mercilessly trash-talking her rivals in the game. While the ladies bear the brunt of her lyrical assault, the artist does invite another female emcee to join her on the mic. Tink jumps on Tony Roche‘s whip-ready beat to deliver an aggressive closing 16; ZAE directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Sasha Go Hard has an untitled new project on the horizon, which we’ll keep you posted on as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.