For listeners, Sasha Go Hard‘s latest single is what I’d call a good Problem—like having too many dimes blowing up your phone, or getting so full on caviar you can’t finish your filet mignon. If you’re one of the Chi-town buzzmaker’s competitors, on the other hand… well, you’re pretty much f**cked. Coming on the heels of GTAV soundtrack inclusion Gimmie Mo, this newly-released promo cut sees Sasha mercilessly trash-talking her rivals in the game. While the ladies bear the brunt of her lyrical assault, the artist does invite another female emcee to join her on the mic. Tink jumps on Tony Roche‘s whip-ready beat to deliver an aggressive closing 16; ZAE directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Sasha Go Hard has an untitled new project on the horizon, which we’ll keep you posted on as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)