Thanks to the singer’s appearance in GTAV, I have been on a BJ The Chicago Kid bender. When it comes to his smooth vocals, all I can say is, “Gimme Mo.” As for Chi-Town emcee Sasha Go Hard; not only does she meet my demands, but far exceeds them with this epic tune. While BJ’s contribution to the track is dope, surprisingly, I find myself rewinding the headliner’s edgy, venomous versus rather than her guest’s silky hook. Producer Tony Roche crafts an airy (for BJ), trap-splashed (for Sasha) beat to back the collaborators’ very different, yet similarly dope contributions. Amazingly, this cut did not make Sasha’s Nutty World project; I can only imagine (and salivate over) what did.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.