Thanks to the singer’s appearance in GTAV, I have been on a BJ The Chicago Kid bender. When it comes to his smooth vocals, all I can say is, “Gimme Mo.” As for Chi-Town emcee Sasha Go Hard; not only does she meet my demands, but far exceeds them with this epic tune. While BJ’s contribution to the track is dope, surprisingly, I find myself rewinding the headliner’s edgy, venomous versus rather than her guest’s silky hook. Producer Tony Roche crafts an airy (for BJ), trap-splashed (for Sasha) beat to back the collaborators’ very different, yet similarly dope contributions. Amazingly, this cut did not make Sasha’s Nutty World project; I can only imagine (and salivate over) what did.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.