Damn, it’s been more than a year since last we heard from the Strong Arm Steady gang? Say it ain’t so! Those worried that Krondon, Mitchy Slick and Phil Da Agony have been slacking on their grind can breathe a sigh of relief – on the lead single off their forthcoming full-length, the West Coast natives assure us that they’ve been keeping it strictly On Point. Backed by the smoothly bumping, bass-driven production of Terrace Martin (complete with one of the most eccentrically funky hooks I’ve heard in a minute), SAS fill listeners in on what they’ve been up to lately: pimpin’ hoes, flirting with fine honeys, getting money, having money, f*cking money… you know, the usual. Joining the trio on the guest tip is a Bay Area native who’s never off his hustle; Too Short addresses wannabe ballers on the back, offering a few pointers on the art of pimpin’ and showing off the fruits of his fly labors. Does this aptly-named cut leave you craving more? Then pull out your Sharpies and mark your 2011 calendars (if you even have one already) for the February 11, release of SAS’ debut studio album, Arms & Hammers.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Trunk Music" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.