Some beatsmiths stay sequestered behind the boards because, if someone passed them a microphone, they wouldn’t have a damn thing to say. That’s never been an issue for SAP, the beatsmith behind Mac Miller‘s Donald Trump. While the title of the Delaware native’s first solo DJBooth feature brings to mind someone fumbling for words, the record itself proves that he’s got plenty to sound off about. On Uh Ah, tinny synths collide with trunk-rattling percussion as SAP fills us in on the fly qualities that have earned him the love of beautiful women everywhere, as well as universal hatred among lames. Ideal for rotation in the whip or at your next house party, this braggadocio-soaked jam is just one of many quality cuts slated for inclusion on The Invite, scheduled to hit online retailers in February of next year.
Written by richard on 12/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.