Some beatsmiths stay sequestered behind the boards because, if someone passed them a microphone, they wouldn’t have a damn thing to say. That’s never been an issue for SAP, the beatsmith behind Mac Miller‘s Donald Trump. While the title of the Delaware native’s first solo DJBooth feature brings to mind someone fumbling for words, the record itself proves that he’s got plenty to sound off about. On Uh Ah, tinny synths collide with trunk-rattling percussion as SAP fills us in on the fly qualities that have earned him the love of beautiful women everywhere, as well as universal hatred among lames. Ideal for rotation in the whip or at your next house party, this braggadocio-soaked jam is just one of many quality cuts slated for inclusion on The Invite, scheduled to hit online retailers in February of next year.
Written by richard on 12/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.