Some beatsmiths stay sequestered behind the boards because, if someone passed them a microphone, they wouldn’t have a damn thing to say. That’s never been an issue for SAP, the beatsmith behind Mac Miller‘s Donald Trump. While the title of the Delaware native’s first solo DJBooth feature brings to mind someone fumbling for words, the record itself proves that he’s got plenty to sound off about. On Uh Ah, tinny synths collide with trunk-rattling percussion as SAP fills us in on the fly qualities that have earned him the love of beautiful women everywhere, as well as universal hatred among lames. Ideal for rotation in the whip or at your next house party, this braggadocio-soaked jam is just one of many quality cuts slated for inclusion on The Invite, scheduled to hit online retailers in February of next year.
Written by richard on 12/2/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.