Some beatsmiths stay sequestered behind the boards because, if someone passed them a microphone, they wouldn’t have a damn thing to say. That’s never been an issue for SAP, the beatsmith behind Mac Miller‘s Donald Trump. While the title of the Delaware native’s first solo DJBooth feature brings to mind someone fumbling for words, the record itself proves that he’s got plenty to sound off about. On Uh Ah, tinny synths collide with trunk-rattling percussion as SAP fills us in on the fly qualities that have earned him the love of beautiful women everywhere, as well as universal hatred among lames. Ideal for rotation in the whip or at your next house party, this braggadocio-soaked jam is just one of many quality cuts slated for inclusion on The Invite, scheduled to hit online retailers in February of next year.
Written by richard on 12/2/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.