Some beatsmiths stay sequestered behind the boards because, if someone passed them a microphone, they wouldn’t have a damn thing to say. That’s never been an issue for SAP, the beatsmith behind Mac Miller‘s Donald Trump. While the title of the Delaware native’s first solo DJBooth feature brings to mind someone fumbling for words, the record itself proves that he’s got plenty to sound off about. On Uh Ah, tinny synths collide with trunk-rattling percussion as SAP fills us in on the fly qualities that have earned him the love of beautiful women everywhere, as well as universal hatred among lames. Ideal for rotation in the whip or at your next house party, this braggadocio-soaked jam is just one of many quality cuts slated for inclusion on The Invite, scheduled to hit online retailers in February of next year.
Written by richard on 12/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.