Some of us are just blessed with certain talents—twerking, color coding, saving people’s lives. For SAP, it’s being a Hip-Hop artist. On his latest promo single, Soul Sh*t, the Delaware native reveals that he doesn’t have to record often to stay in creative shape, he has an exotic-looking girl who’s of an envious complexion, and that he can put together a well groomed beat. As the title suggests, the self-produced record sounds just like what you would find on a dusty vinyl tucked away in a vintage store. Until we hear from SAP again, you can check out his last Booth feature, Uh Ah, from this past December.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.