Some of us are just blessed with certain talents—twerking, color coding, saving people’s lives. For SAP, it’s being a Hip-Hop artist. On his latest promo single, Soul Sh*t, the Delaware native reveals that he doesn’t have to record often to stay in creative shape, he has an exotic-looking girl who’s of an envious complexion, and that he can put together a well groomed beat. As the title suggests, the self-produced record sounds just like what you would find on a dusty vinyl tucked away in a vintage store. Until we hear from SAP again, you can check out his last Booth feature, Uh Ah, from this past December.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.