Some of us are just blessed with certain talents—twerking, color coding, saving people’s lives. For SAP, it’s being a Hip-Hop artist. On his latest promo single, Soul Sh*t, the Delaware native reveals that he doesn’t have to record often to stay in creative shape, he has an exotic-looking girl who’s of an envious complexion, and that he can put together a well groomed beat. As the title suggests, the self-produced record sounds just like what you would find on a dusty vinyl tucked away in a vintage store. Until we hear from SAP again, you can check out his last Booth feature, Uh Ah, from this past December.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.