Some of us are just blessed with certain talents—twerking, color coding, saving people’s lives. For SAP, it’s being a Hip-Hop artist. On his latest promo single, Soul Sh*t, the Delaware native reveals that he doesn’t have to record often to stay in creative shape, he has an exotic-looking girl who’s of an envious complexion, and that he can put together a well groomed beat. As the title suggests, the self-produced record sounds just like what you would find on a dusty vinyl tucked away in a vintage store. Until we hear from SAP again, you can check out his last Booth feature, Uh Ah, from this past December.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.