Like the light and dark sides of the yin-yang symbol, vocalist ZandSHE and beatsmith SANGO are each other’s natural complement, their different qualities adding up to a whole greater than the sum of its parts. On new single KINEKTZ, released along with visuals by Kodi Lane, the collaborators showcase their synergy for the first time in the Booth, pooling their skills on the mic and behind the boards to create a fresh, spacey tribute to the power of self-expression. Interest piqued? More innovative tunes await on the twosome’s ? EP, available for free download as of June 10.
Written by richard on 07/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)