Like the light and dark sides of the yin-yang symbol, vocalist ZandSHE and beatsmith SANGO are each other’s natural complement, their different qualities adding up to a whole greater than the sum of its parts. On new single KINEKTZ, released along with visuals by Kodi Lane, the collaborators showcase their synergy for the first time in the Booth, pooling their skills on the mic and behind the boards to create a fresh, spacey tribute to the power of self-expression. Interest piqued? More innovative tunes await on the twosome’s ? EP, available for free download as of June 10.
Written by richard on 07/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.