Last we heard from Sango, the buzzmaking beatsmith had joined forces with DMV up-and-comer GoldLink to bring us April’s Wassup, a quirky promo cut that won high praise from our readers. Two monthhs and change later, the unsigned beatsmith returns with a little “something to let you know that we still love music.” Booth newcomer Waldo co-headlines the newly-released Crossroads, lacing his collaborator’s swirling synth production with thoughtful reflections on his own hustle, as well as the state of society at large. SPZRKT provide a soulfully understated guest chorus. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Sango’s plans as further info emerges.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.