Last we heard from Sango, the buzzmaking beatsmith had joined forces with DMV up-and-comer GoldLink to bring us April’s Wassup, a quirky promo cut that won high praise from our readers. Two monthhs and change later, the unsigned beatsmith returns with a little “something to let you know that we still love music.” Booth newcomer Waldo co-headlines the newly-released Crossroads, lacing his collaborator’s swirling synth production with thoughtful reflections on his own hustle, as well as the state of society at large. SPZRKT provide a soulfully understated guest chorus. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Sango’s plans as further info emerges.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.