Last we heard from Sango, the buzzmaking beatsmith had joined forces with DMV up-and-comer GoldLink to bring us April’s Wassup, a quirky promo cut that won high praise from our readers. Two monthhs and change later, the unsigned beatsmith returns with a little “something to let you know that we still love music.” Booth newcomer Waldo co-headlines the newly-released Crossroads, lacing his collaborator’s swirling synth production with thoughtful reflections on his own hustle, as well as the state of society at large. SPZRKT provide a soulfully understated guest chorus. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Sango’s plans as further info emerges.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)