Last we heard from Sango, the buzzmaking beatsmith had joined forces with DMV up-and-comer GoldLink to bring us April’s Wassup, a quirky promo cut that won high praise from our readers. Two monthhs and change later, the unsigned beatsmith returns with a little “something to let you know that we still love music.” Booth newcomer Waldo co-headlines the newly-released Crossroads, lacing his collaborator’s swirling synth production with thoughtful reflections on his own hustle, as well as the state of society at large. SPZRKT provide a soulfully understated guest chorus. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Sango’s plans as further info emerges.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.