Last we heard from Sango, the buzzmaking beatsmith had joined forces with DMV up-and-comer GoldLink to bring us April’s Wassup, a quirky promo cut that won high praise from our readers. Two monthhs and change later, the unsigned beatsmith returns with a little “something to let you know that we still love music.” Booth newcomer Waldo co-headlines the newly-released Crossroads, lacing his collaborator’s swirling synth production with thoughtful reflections on his own hustle, as well as the state of society at large. SPZRKT provide a soulfully understated guest chorus. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Sango’s plans as further info emerges.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.