Last we heard from Sango, he had joined forces with Atu to craft March’s the duo, a collaboration which our readers agreed added up to considerably more than the sum of its parts. Now, the Grand Rapids beatsmith and recording artist is hoping to establish similarly strong creative chemistry with Detroit singer/songwriter JMSN. On this freshly-released single, the headliner’s reverberant keys and languid rhythm section set the mood as the Motown singer/songwriter soulfully struggles to express his Affection for a woman in his life. Though he laments his inability to, “say what I wanna say,” I have a feeling the girl in question will get the message loud and clear upon listening to this cut. If Affection‘s whet your appetite for more from Sango, you’ll find what you’re craving on the North LP, released digitally on Tuesday, July 23. JMSN fans are encouraged to check out the brand new visuals for his latest single, Love & Pain.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.