Last we heard from Sango, he had joined forces with Atu to craft March’s the duo, a collaboration which our readers agreed added up to considerably more than the sum of its parts. Now, the Grand Rapids beatsmith and recording artist is hoping to establish similarly strong creative chemistry with Detroit singer/songwriter JMSN. On this freshly-released single, the headliner’s reverberant keys and languid rhythm section set the mood as the Motown singer/songwriter soulfully struggles to express his Affection for a woman in his life. Though he laments his inability to, “say what I wanna say,” I have a feeling the girl in question will get the message loud and clear upon listening to this cut. If Affection‘s whet your appetite for more from Sango, you’ll find what you’re craving on the North LP, released digitally on Tuesday, July 23. JMSN fans are encouraged to check out the brand new visuals for his latest single, Love & Pain.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.