Last we heard from Sango, he had joined forces with Atu to craft March’s the duo, a collaboration which our readers agreed added up to considerably more than the sum of its parts. Now, the Grand Rapids beatsmith and recording artist is hoping to establish similarly strong creative chemistry with Detroit singer/songwriter JMSN. On this freshly-released single, the headliner’s reverberant keys and languid rhythm section set the mood as the Motown singer/songwriter soulfully struggles to express his Affection for a woman in his life. Though he laments his inability to, “say what I wanna say,” I have a feeling the girl in question will get the message loud and clear upon listening to this cut. If Affection‘s whet your appetite for more from Sango, you’ll find what you’re craving on the North LP, released digitally on Tuesday, July 23. JMSN fans are encouraged to check out the brand new visuals for his latest single, Love & Pain.
Written by richard on 07/26/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.