Though today marks the Sandpeople‘s first appearance in the Booth, the Portland collective would like to ensure anyone lucky enough to have encountered them previously that, This Time Around, sh*t’s gonna be different. On this fresh promo single, Chase Moore‘s hard-hitting old-school production (complete with cuts from crew member DJ Spark) sets the mood as Sapient, Ethic, Simple, IAME, Goldini Bagwell, OnlyOne, Illmaculate, Al-One and Mo-B showcase their peerless mic skills. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, if you’re digging it, you can keep your browsers locked you-know-where for further freshness from this promising Pacific Northwestern crew.
Written by richard on 03/23/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.