Still in a turkey coma? Feeling lethargic? Simply bump Sammy Adams’s new single and you won’t Waste another minute stuck in a rut. On this feel-good motivational cut, the Beantown native plays the hip-hop everyman, showcasing his heartfelt pen game as he delivers his inspiring, passionately flowed verses. T-Dot beatsmith Arthur McArthur, whose recent credits include Yo Gotti, Ace Hood and Kelly Rowland, helps keep the mood high; his breezy, synth-heavy beat will definitely put a spring in your step. Waste can be found on Adams’s Homecoming EP, available online as of last month via RCA Records.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Driving Me Crazy " (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)