Still in a turkey coma? Feeling lethargic? Simply bump Sammy Adams’s new single and you won’t Waste another minute stuck in a rut. On this feel-good motivational cut, the Beantown native plays the hip-hop everyman, showcasing his heartfelt pen game as he delivers his inspiring, passionately flowed verses. T-Dot beatsmith Arthur McArthur, whose recent credits include Yo Gotti, Ace Hood and Kelly Rowland, helps keep the mood high; his breezy, synth-heavy beat will definitely put a spring in your step. Waste can be found on Adams’s Homecoming EP, available online as of last month via RCA Records.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Driving Me Crazy " (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.