Still in a turkey coma? Feeling lethargic? Simply bump Sammy Adams’s new single and you won’t Waste another minute stuck in a rut. On this feel-good motivational cut, the Beantown native plays the hip-hop everyman, showcasing his heartfelt pen game as he delivers his inspiring, passionately flowed verses. T-Dot beatsmith Arthur McArthur, whose recent credits include Yo Gotti, Ace Hood and Kelly Rowland, helps keep the mood high; his breezy, synth-heavy beat will definitely put a spring in your step. Waste can be found on Adams’s Homecoming EP, available online as of last month via RCA Records.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Driving Me Crazy " (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.