Still in a turkey coma? Feeling lethargic? Simply bump Sammy Adams’s new single and you won’t Waste another minute stuck in a rut. On this feel-good motivational cut, the Beantown native plays the hip-hop everyman, showcasing his heartfelt pen game as he delivers his inspiring, passionately flowed verses. T-Dot beatsmith Arthur McArthur, whose recent credits include Yo Gotti, Ace Hood and Kelly Rowland, helps keep the mood high; his breezy, synth-heavy beat will definitely put a spring in your step. Waste can be found on Adams’s Homecoming EP, available online as of last month via RCA Records.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Driving Me Crazy " (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.