One month after impressing DJBooth readers with the Shakespeare-inspired King Lear, Sam Lachow returns to our pages with freshly-minted follow-up Dreams of Gold. Previously given as an exclusive gift to supporters of the Emerald City rapper/producer’s May Kickstarter campaign, but now available to the public, the record finds Lachow rejoining forces with Liquor Store collaborators Raz Simone and Arianna DeBoo. This cut’s feel is different than their previous joint effort, thanks to Lachow and Red Futon‘s hazy, slow-rolling production, but their chemistry nonetheless shines. Fans will be able to find Dreams and much more on Sam’s Huckleberry LP, due out August 1.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Banana Goo Pie" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.