When it comes to delicious pies, I don’t mess around. I am quite partial to pumpkin, but my mother does make the best key lime pie. I must admit, though, despite my desert expertise I have never heard of Banana Goo Pie. I guess I will just have to ask Sam Lachow for the recipe. The Seattle native, who has been previously featured at the Booth alongside Raz (see Good Reasons), recruits some of the best and brightest of the Northwest has to offer on a creamy (pause) smokers anthem. Sky Blaow, J. Byrd and Ryan Campbell all lay down kushed out verses atop Wilson Luxurious and Lachow’s oddly catchy production, which is sure to stick with you long after the high of the first listen wears off. You can find this tune on DJ Smiles’ new The State of The Come-Up, Vol. 1 mixtape, out now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sometimes I Don't" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.