When it comes to delicious pies, I don’t mess around. I am quite partial to pumpkin, but my mother does make the best key lime pie. I must admit, though, despite my desert expertise I have never heard of Banana Goo Pie. I guess I will just have to ask Sam Lachow for the recipe. The Seattle native, who has been previously featured at the Booth alongside Raz (see Good Reasons), recruits some of the best and brightest of the Northwest has to offer on a creamy (pause) smokers anthem. Sky Blaow, J. Byrd and Ryan Campbell all lay down kushed out verses atop Wilson Luxurious and Lachow’s oddly catchy production, which is sure to stick with you long after the high of the first listen wears off. You can find this tune on DJ Smiles’ new The State of The Come-Up, Vol. 1 mixtape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/22/13
Originally published in the 1880s, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn became one of the undisputed classics of American literature despite numerous attempts over the years to ban it. Sam Lachow's Huckleberry LP...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sometimes I Don't" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.