When it comes to delicious pies, I don’t mess around. I am quite partial to pumpkin, but my mother does make the best key lime pie. I must admit, though, despite my desert expertise I have never heard of Banana Goo Pie. I guess I will just have to ask Sam Lachow for the recipe. The Seattle native, who has been previously featured at the Booth alongside Raz (see Good Reasons), recruits some of the best and brightest of the Northwest has to offer on a creamy (pause) smokers anthem. Sky Blaow, J. Byrd and Ryan Campbell all lay down kushed out verses atop Wilson Luxurious and Lachow’s oddly catchy production, which is sure to stick with you long after the high of the first listen wears off. You can find this tune on DJ Smiles’ new The State of The Come-Up, Vol. 1 mixtape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sometimes I Don't" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.