When it comes to delicious pies, I don’t mess around. I am quite partial to pumpkin, but my mother does make the best key lime pie. I must admit, though, despite my desert expertise I have never heard of Banana Goo Pie. I guess I will just have to ask Sam Lachow for the recipe. The Seattle native, who has been previously featured at the Booth alongside Raz (see Good Reasons), recruits some of the best and brightest of the Northwest has to offer on a creamy (pause) smokers anthem. Sky Blaow, J. Byrd and Ryan Campbell all lay down kushed out verses atop Wilson Luxurious and Lachow’s oddly catchy production, which is sure to stick with you long after the high of the first listen wears off. You can find this tune on DJ Smiles’ new The State of The Come-Up, Vol. 1 mixtape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sometimes I Don't" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.