When it comes to delicious pies, I don’t mess around. I am quite partial to pumpkin, but my mother does make the best key lime pie. I must admit, though, despite my desert expertise I have never heard of Banana Goo Pie. I guess I will just have to ask Sam Lachow for the recipe. The Seattle native, who has been previously featured at the Booth alongside Raz (see Good Reasons), recruits some of the best and brightest of the Northwest has to offer on a creamy (pause) smokers anthem. Sky Blaow, J. Byrd and Ryan Campbell all lay down kushed out verses atop Wilson Luxurious and Lachow’s oddly catchy production, which is sure to stick with you long after the high of the first listen wears off. You can find this tune on DJ Smiles’ new The State of The Come-Up, Vol. 1 mixtape, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sometimes I Don't" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.