Saint Nick may not be rocking the white beard and red coat of his North Pole-dwelling namesake, but he does come packing plenty of dope surprises for fans of Southern hip-hop. Nick’s latest gift to listeners, the anthemic Streets Gone Love Me, finds Don Cannon and willy will serving up a lush, brass-sampled beat as the emcee spits about the myriad obstacles he’s had to surmount while coming up in the ‘hood, and outlines the scope of his ambitions in the game. Soul songstress Marsha Ambrosius contributes her vocals to the hook. Digging this determination-drenched cut? More bangers await on Saint Nick’s Sweet Success street album, coming in late February.
Written by richard on 01/30/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.