Saint Nick may not be rocking the white beard and red coat of his North Pole-dwelling namesake, but he does come packing plenty of dope surprises for fans of Southern hip-hop. Nick’s latest gift to listeners, the anthemic Streets Gone Love Me, finds Don Cannon and willy will serving up a lush, brass-sampled beat as the emcee spits about the myriad obstacles he’s had to surmount while coming up in the ‘hood, and outlines the scope of his ambitions in the game. Soul songstress Marsha Ambrosius contributes her vocals to the hook. Digging this determination-drenched cut? More bangers await on Saint Nick’s Sweet Success street album, coming in late February.
Written by richard on 01/30/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.