Update: Click “Watch Now” above to view Saigon’s 159 Films-directed “Women Are the New Dogs” video.
With his latest street album just a day away from release, Saigon is amping up anticipation with one more leak off the project. On Women Are the New Dogs, the NYC underground mainstay laments that the ladies have become even bigger players than their male counterparts, flowing over Red Spyda‘s upbeat piano/guitar grooves. Digging this musical meditation on gender relations? Then don’t miss Sai’s Warning Shots 3: One Foot in the Grave mixtape when it arrives on the ‘net tomorrow, January 24.
Written by richard on 04/30/12
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.