Update: Click “Watch Now” above to view Saigon’s 159 Films-directed “Women Are the New Dogs” video.
With his latest street album just a day away from release, Saigon is amping up anticipation with one more leak off the project. On Women Are the New Dogs, the NYC underground mainstay laments that the ladies have become even bigger players than their male counterparts, flowing over Red Spyda‘s upbeat piano/guitar grooves. Digging this musical meditation on gender relations? Then don’t miss Sai’s Warning Shots 3: One Foot in the Grave mixtape when it arrives on the ‘net tomorrow, January 24.
Written by richard on 04/30/12
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.