Underground ambassador Saigon is no stranger to conflict. From a brief sting in jail, to being stabbed with a wine bottle and driving himself to the hospital, the New Yorker has been around the block more than a few times. Despite his hardened lifestyle, the things that he sees in today’s world are enough to send him over the edge. On the emcee’s latest video single for Our Babies 2 (It’s A Crazy World), the sixth set of visuals from The Greatest Story Never Told 2: Bread And Circuses, Sai addresses the state of mankind, concluding that it is enough to drive him crazy. With a rugged, passionate flow Saigon tackles the ills in society, including the promotion of gun violence on a site like WSHH, which rings out atop the epic Clev Trev boardwork. Want to know exactly what is driving him to his breaking point? Peep the video and be sure to check purchase a digital copy of The Greatest Story Never Told 2: Bread And Circuses, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.