Whether you want to Believe It or not, rapper Saigon will actually drop his long-long-long-awaited debut album, The Greatest Story Never Told, sometime before the end of this decade. In an official announcement via mentor and producer Just Blaze’s blog, Atlantic Records has allowed Sai to take all of his master recordings with him and find a new deal elsewhere. Yup, you read that right… all of his masters and nicely shown the door. In celebration of his release—that is, the kind without the physical CD in stores, Blaze has leaked a brand new Saigon track, entitled Believe It. The song, which features Auto-Tune (T-Pain, eat your heart out) and production from none other than Blaze, is an ode to rising to the top and never selling yourself short when it comes to achieving dreams. Hopefully, Saigon’s dream will one day come true.
Written by DJ Z on 05/21/08
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.