As a host on perhaps hip-hop’s most prominent radio station, New York City’s Hot 97, Peter Rosenberg knows true talent when he hears it. Inspired by some of today’s best up-and-coming talent, Rosenberg has teamed up with Washington DC producer Oddisee to release a six-track EP entitled A Rosenberg Oddisee on October 28. On the disc’s lead single, Saigon and M.O.P.‘s Lil’ Fame notice that from Baghdad to Brooklyn (and everywhere in between) we are at war with one another. Plenty of hard-hitting percussion and some classic M.O.P.-style horns provide WW4 with listener appeal, regardless of whether or not you enjoy New York street rap. In a nutshell, hip-hop fans would do well to stay tuned to see what else Rosenberg has up his sleeve.
Written by Burmy on 10/20/08
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.