Update: We have added the Fabrizio Conte-directed visuals for Saigon’s Best Mistake.
Like all of us, Saigon f**ks up from time to time. When he looks back on his missteps, though, there’s at least one he’d never take back for the world. The lead single off his forthcoming junior set, Best Mistake finds the B.K. underground mainstay looking back on the doomed relationship that resulted in the birth of his baby daughter. Over BANNANAZ‘s bittersweet strings, he imagines himself standing in front of the devil, forced to testify truthfully on whether he loved the mother of his child, or lose his life. Ultimately, he has to answer in the negative. Though he can’t justify his behavior, he takes solace in the fact that their mutual error added something positive to both of their lives. Complete with a poignant guest chorus by G. Martin, this cut is just the beginning of the fresh, lyrically insightful material to be found on The Greatest Story Never Told Chapter 3: Hip Hop My Way. Watch for the project to hit digital store shelves Tuesday, February 11, via Suburban Noize Records/RED.
Written by richard on 01/22/14
Submit your Rating
Squid Ink Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pain In My Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.