I don’t know about y’all, but I f*cking love Broccoli. It is, hands down, my favorite vegetable. So I was disappointed to find that the title of Sahtyre‘s latest single refers not to the delicious food, but to the green stuff lining the Los Angeles representative’s pocket. That minor letdown aside, the record finds the Bad Habit emcee in fine form, showcasing his uniquely scatterbrained brand of swag over Hippie Sabotage‘s dissonant synth-sample grooves. Has this left-of-center street banger whet your appetite for more? Then watch our pages for the latest on Sahtyre’s next street album, the currently-unscheduled LSD: Prelude.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.