I don’t know about y’all, but I f*cking love Broccoli. It is, hands down, my favorite vegetable. So I was disappointed to find that the title of Sahtyre‘s latest single refers not to the delicious food, but to the green stuff lining the Los Angeles representative’s pocket. That minor letdown aside, the record finds the Bad Habit emcee in fine form, showcasing his uniquely scatterbrained brand of swag over Hippie Sabotage‘s dissonant synth-sample grooves. Has this left-of-center street banger whet your appetite for more? Then watch our pages for the latest on Sahtyre’s next street album, the currently-unscheduled LSD: Prelude.
Written by richard on 03/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)