I don’t know about y’all, but I f*cking love Broccoli. It is, hands down, my favorite vegetable. So I was disappointed to find that the title of Sahtyre‘s latest single refers not to the delicious food, but to the green stuff lining the Los Angeles representative’s pocket. That minor letdown aside, the record finds the Bad Habit emcee in fine form, showcasing his uniquely scatterbrained brand of swag over Hippie Sabotage‘s dissonant synth-sample grooves. Has this left-of-center street banger whet your appetite for more? Then watch our pages for the latest on Sahtyre’s next street album, the currently-unscheduled LSD: Prelude.
Written by richard on 03/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.