I don’t know about y’all, but I f*cking love Broccoli. It is, hands down, my favorite vegetable. So I was disappointed to find that the title of Sahtyre‘s latest single refers not to the delicious food, but to the green stuff lining the Los Angeles representative’s pocket. That minor letdown aside, the record finds the Bad Habit emcee in fine form, showcasing his uniquely scatterbrained brand of swag over Hippie Sabotage‘s dissonant synth-sample grooves. Has this left-of-center street banger whet your appetite for more? Then watch our pages for the latest on Sahtyre’s next street album, the currently-unscheduled LSD: Prelude.
Written by richard on 03/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.