I don’t know about y’all, but I f*cking love Broccoli. It is, hands down, my favorite vegetable. So I was disappointed to find that the title of Sahtyre‘s latest single refers not to the delicious food, but to the green stuff lining the Los Angeles representative’s pocket. That minor letdown aside, the record finds the Bad Habit emcee in fine form, showcasing his uniquely scatterbrained brand of swag over Hippie Sabotage‘s dissonant synth-sample grooves. Has this left-of-center street banger whet your appetite for more? Then watch our pages for the latest on Sahtyre’s next street album, the currently-unscheduled LSD: Prelude.
Written by richard on 03/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.