Most emcees’ bad habits are probably much like those of a normal person. Perhaps A$AP bites his nails, or maybe Andre 3000 eats too much junk food. Its fitting that DJBooth rookie Sahtyre’s habit is unlike any other rapper considering he is unlike any other rapper. On Bad Habit, the L.A. emcee’s ode to his drug and partying habit, Sahtyre demonstrates just how bad his habit is. The only thing more trippy than the visuals, which feature a bevy of weird stock footage and a blurry undertone, is Sahtyre’s left of center, aggressive flow, which is capped off by the alien sounding beat from Kuest 1ndr. From the sound of things, it sounds like Sahtyre wont be kicking his habit anytime soon, which means more brash cuts for us! Sahtyre’s album, aptly titled LSD is currently forthcoming and will include this cut.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/11/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.