Most emcees’ bad habits are probably much like those of a normal person. Perhaps A$AP bites his nails, or maybe Andre 3000 eats too much junk food. Its fitting that DJBooth rookie Sahtyre’s habit is unlike any other rapper considering he is unlike any other rapper. On Bad Habit, the L.A. emcee’s ode to his drug and partying habit, Sahtyre demonstrates just how bad his habit is. The only thing more trippy than the visuals, which feature a bevy of weird stock footage and a blurry undertone, is Sahtyre’s left of center, aggressive flow, which is capped off by the alien sounding beat from Kuest 1ndr. From the sound of things, it sounds like Sahtyre wont be kicking his habit anytime soon, which means more brash cuts for us! Sahtyre’s album, aptly titled LSD is currently forthcoming and will include this cut.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.