I have to admit, I was a little nervous to listen to the first feature from Sadistik—Booth-exclusive world premiere or no. If the Seattle underground mainstay (as his stage name suggests) gets his kicks by inflicting pain, there’s no telling what kind of ear-splitting noise would come through my headphones when I hit play. My fears were unwarranted, though. On Death Warrant, all his aggression is directed towards his competition, not the listener. With Eric G.‘s lush, atmospheric synth grooves as his backdrop, Sadistik lets loose at sucker emcees. Fellow Booth newcomer Sticky Fingaz and Strange Music capo Tech N9ne contribute guest bars. The Ultraviolet LP is slated to drop Tuesday, July 1 (pre-order here), and will be available for exclusive streaming in the Booth during its week of release.
Written by richard on 06/20/14
Sadistik is offering his latest full-length, Ultraviolet, for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. The LP packs a total of 13 original jams from the Seattle underground mainstay. Included is reader-acclaimed...
Fake Four Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.