I have to admit, I was a little nervous to listen to the first feature from Sadistik—Booth-exclusive world premiere or no. If the Seattle underground mainstay (as his stage name suggests) gets his kicks by inflicting pain, there’s no telling what kind of ear-splitting noise would come through my headphones when I hit play. My fears were unwarranted, though. On Death Warrant, all his aggression is directed towards his competition, not the listener. With Eric G.‘s lush, atmospheric synth grooves as his backdrop, Sadistik lets loose at sucker emcees. Fellow Booth newcomer Sticky Fingaz and Strange Music capo Tech N9ne contribute guest bars. The Ultraviolet LP is slated to drop Tuesday, July 1 (pre-order here), and will be available for exclusive streaming in the Booth during its week of release.
Written by richard on 06/20/14
Submit your Rating
Fake Four Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)