Giving and receiving gifts is dope but, for those whose nearest and dearest reside hundreds, or even thousands of miles away, the highlight of the holiday season is undoubtedly the opportunity to reconnect with the people you love. On I’m Coming Home, the latest single off a forthcoming holiday compilarion album and a DJBooth-exclusive world premiere, Sabrina lets us know just how much she’s looking forward to spending some quality time with a certain special someone. Joining her over Uzie Beatz’ infectious pop boardwork, Smoove Gotti of reader-approved crew Audio Stepchild contributes guest bars. Craving more fresh tunes to soundtrack your December festivities? You don’t have long to wait; Executive Produced by B. Stille of Nappy Roots, A Different Kind of Christmas is available now Hoopla Worldwide.
Written by richard on 11/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Election Day ft. Sabrina" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.