“Hey, Sabrina, we haven’t seen you around the Booth since 2009! How ‘ya been? Good, good. So you have a new single out, one that takes aim at the ‘David Bowie’ of our generation? Cool deal, count us in.” So, okay, I didn’t actually have that conversation, but one can imagine. With her newest single, I Wanna Shoot Lady Gaga, Sabrina is back from a two year hiatus (see her last offering Separate Ways) to deliver a catchy, and hilarious, remedy for radio replays. Produced in club anthem fashion by Ajami, Sabs herself does well enough to keep pace with a track that sets its sights on the same scene that Gaga has been dominating as of late, delivering a catchy, heavily electronic pop performance. While feuds have starting becoming posh again, I can only see this as a clever title with the potential to make people jump up and down (and not in a rioting sense, stay calm you “little monsters”). While Shoot Lady Gaga isn’t currently attached to a larger project, if you liked this provocative offering be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more from Sabrina.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Election Day ft. Sabrina" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.