Last featured on the solo tip with August promo cut Cali Love, rising R&B star Sabi returns to bring us the lead single and partial title track off her next mixtape. On this sultry selection, the Warner Bros. signee receives behind-the-boards support from a budding DJBooth favorite; fresh off collaborating with Sabi on Overflow, G.O.O.D. Music singer/songwriter and producer Ryan McDermott crafts a bubbly, ‘70s-informed synth beat to back the artist as she shows us her Love Sounds—which, I’m happy to say, are much more musical than the moans and heavy breathing the title led me to imagine. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the songstress’s 0 to 60: Love Sounds tape, set to drop digitally next Wednesday, November 13.
Written by richard on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wild Heart" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.