Last featured on the solo tip with August promo cut Cali Love, rising R&B star Sabi returns to bring us the lead single and partial title track off her next mixtape. On this sultry selection, the Warner Bros. signee receives behind-the-boards support from a budding DJBooth favorite; fresh off collaborating with Sabi on Overflow, G.O.O.D. Music singer/songwriter and producer Ryan McDermott crafts a bubbly, ‘70s-informed synth beat to back the artist as she shows us her Love Sounds—which, I’m happy to say, are much more musical than the moans and heavy breathing the title led me to imagine. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the songstress’s 0 to 60: Love Sounds tape, set to drop digitally next Wednesday, November 13.
Written by richard on 11/7/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wild Heart" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.